1) Go to Gmail. Look at the upper right screen. Click on the grid to see Google apps. YouTube is one of the apps.
2) You’ll need to scroll down to find YouTube among the Google apps.
3) Almost there!
4) You made it! Click the YouTube logo, and soon you’ll be uploading your video.
5) You are in YouTube! Click the camera icon, and you are ready to upload your video.
6) Upload your video from your hard drive, or go live with your camera.
7) If you are uploading, click to select the files to upload from your hard drive.
8) Your video is now uploading. Write a full description. Include links. Below the description, add tags, which are keywords people search.
|Click “Publish” when you are done. You’ll get an email with the link that you may include in emails, put on your website and post to social media.|