How to Post Facebook Videos
Is Facebook catching up with YouTube for video marketing? Eight billion video views daily is nothing to sneeze at. YouTube has more, but Facebook is growing faster. No need to choose: Post to both platforms, while they still are free.
To post a video to Facebook:
- Click at the top of your News Feed or Timeline
- Click Upload Photos/Video and choose a video file from your computer
- Click Post
To add a call to action to a Facebook video:
When you add a video to your Page, you can add a call to action (ex: Shop Now) with a link that people can click at the end of the video.
- Start adding a video at the top of your Page’s Timeline
- Click No Button beside Call to Action, then select a call to action
- Enter the URL you want people to visit
- Enter an optional headline and link description
- Finish adding details to your video, then click Publish
To have a video for your business with posting to Facebook, YouTube and other platforms, email AVC or call 510-839-2020.