Is Facebook catching up with YouTube for video marketing? Eight billion video views daily is nothing to sneeze at. YouTube has more, but Facebook is growing faster. No need to choose: Post to both platforms, while they still are free.
To post a video to Facebook:
- Click at the top of your News Feed or Timeline
- Click Upload Photos/Video and choose a video file from your computer
- Click Post
When you add a video to your Page, you can add a call to action (ex: Shop Now) with a link that people can click at the end of the video.
- Start adding a video at the top of your Page’s Timeline
- Click No Button beside Call to Action, then select a call to action
- Enter the URL you want people to visit
- Enter an optional headline and link description
- Finish adding details to your video, then click Publish
To have a video for your business with posting to Facebook, YouTube and other platforms, email AVC or call 510-839-2020.