Top Ten Camcorder Tips
Simple ways to improve the quality of your films with any camcorder. After you start with the first ten, you can read more; there are 21 tips in total.
- Make a test recording before actual filming.
- Record a beat more at head and tail. That is about a second of time.
- Start with an establishing shot.
- Use an external mike.
- Shoot at subject’s eye level.
- Avoid bright backgrounds.
- Use a tripod, monopod or steadycam.
- Shoot lots of close-ups.
- Vary your angles.
- Get reaction shots and cut-ways.
To learn more read the AVC guide: 21 camcorder tips